Charlbury Corner House
and War Memorial Hall
Following the latest guidance issued by Community First Oxfordshire, preparations are underway in the Memorial Hall to enable activities that are allowed to restart.
Activities which would normally take place in the Corner House will, where possible, be accommodated in the Memorial Hall.
The Corner House, a distinctive, historic building at the very centre of Charlbury, was gifted to the town for recreational and educational purposes.
The War Memorial Hall, opened in 1956 in honour of those who served and those who lost their lives in two World Wars, is used on a daily basis for all manner of activities and events.
The two buildings are administered by the Charlbury Corner House and War Memorial Hall Charity. The Charity is responsible for the running and maintenance of these two community assets.